- Getting Started
Once your account is approved by Travel Ads Network,
you have access to all our travel brands merchants’
campaigns, no more application process, we got you
Profile: Update your info Dashboard: Check your performances Tools: Smart Links, Text Links, Search Boxes, Banners Report: Customs reports you can download Campaigns: Merchants’ offers description FAQ: Tools guides
- How does it work?
Our smart tools to insert revenue-generating links within
your content keywords, you can add Search boxes and
banners for a full integration.
- Link your content to travel brands (aka merchants)
- Visitors click on your links and go to the merchant website
- Visitors make a purchase on the merchant website
- You earn commission on each sale
- Does it cost anything to join?
- Travel Ads Network affiliate program is absolutely free. You get a commission for any sales made from your audience. You can monitor your sales from your Dashboard and get custom report in the Report tab.
- How do I view and update my account details?
Access your profile from the drop down below your name
on the top right and update your information on each
Profile Information Company Information Payment Information Change Password
- How do I apply to campaigns?
- Once your account is approved by Travel Ads Network, you have access to all our brands partner campaigns, no more application process, we got you approved already! You can check the campaign details from “Campaigns”
- How do I know about special campaigns?
- We keep you updated on ongoing and promotional campaigns in your “Dashboard > Announcement” so you are aware of new campaign and special promotions from our brands partners and take action.
- Do I need to register all my websites to promote campaigns on them?
- No, instead we track your referral URL so we know where the traffic you send to travel websites is coming from. We also provide you this information in your “Dashboard > Top Pages” and “Reports > Source” so you know which of your pages and websites send most traffic and can adjust your content strategy accordingly.
- How do I use the Dashboard?
- Your dashboard gives you a complete overview of your performances. On top of estimated revenues, number of bookings and clicks you can see which merchant is generating most of your revenues, which pages you send most of the traffic from and stay aware of new partnerships, campaigns and promotions.
- How do I use Smart Links?
- Go to Tools > Smart Links and follow the guidelines here for automatic mode, and here for manual mode
- How do I use a text link?
- Go to Tools > Text Links and follow the guidelines here
- How do I create Search Boxes?
- Go to Tools > Search Boxes and follow the guidelines here
- How do I create Banners?
- Go to Tools > Banners and follow the guidelines here